I am a full-stack developer (LAMP) by night, Sales Engineer by day. Just your regular superhero 🙂
I build websites, blogs, full fledged web applications, enterprise solutions and general consulting. In short, if you are in need of web development, I can help!
On the bottom of this page is a contact form, please feel free to send me a message and I will get back to you as soon as I can.
Raleigh-Durham, North Carolina Area | Information Technology and Services
From an early age, I always found solving problems exciting. When I was 6, I once stayed up all night putting together a jigsaw puzzle. It took me the whole night, but I sure did complete the puzzle.
Today, I am still working on solving puzzles, just instead of jigsaw puzzles, I am solving business puzzles.
I help companies with Enterprise Architecture and connecting various system components with each other in order to create a harmonious solution that solves business requirements.
Over the course of my career, I have assisted businesses both small and large by implementing efficient systems and processes. I have a knack for finding areas within any organization which I can add value to and provide solutions for.
It's my passion to help companies transform to the modern age by converting their manual, paper based systems into digitalized, efficient, cloud-based systems.
Technology Advisory Board Member (2018 - Present)
Town of Wake Forest, NC
Advise the town of wake forest on all this relating to technology
Senior Solutions Engineer (2017 - Present)
Public Company, 1001-5000, Consumer Electronics
As a Senior Solutions Engineer at Tivo, I conceptualize and implement solutions to ensure that clients receive the highest possible level of value from our Advanced Search & Recommendations products and services.
Some of my responsibilities include:
* Provide creative technical solutions to customer product and engineering teams.
* Be the subject matter expert on Tivo's products, technologies, solutions and services, specifically within the Advanced Search & Recommendations business unit.
* Create & maintain collaborative, trusting relationships between Tivo and our customers.
* Establish deep knowledge of specific customer implementations with fluency in system integrations, technical configurations, use cases, features, functions and performance.
* Help provide feedback from in-field experience with customers to product management to help shape the product roadmap.
* Provide trainings to customers and new Tivo employees on the capabilities of the solutions we offer.
* Participate in RFI/P/Q processes.