From an early age, I always loved solving problems. When I was 6, I once stayed up all night putting together a 1000 piece jigsaw puzzle. It took me the whole night, but I sure did complete the puzzle.
Today, I am still working on puzzles, just instead of jigsaw puzzles, it's business puzzles!
I help companies with Enterprise Architecture and connecting various system components with each other in order to create a harmonious solution that solves business requirements.
Over the course of my career, I have assisted businesses both small and large by implementing efficient systems and processes. I have a knack for finding areas within any organization which I can add value to and provide solutions for.
It's my passion to help companies transform to the modern age by converting their manual, paper based systems into digitalized, efficient, cloud-based systems.
● Excellent communicator
● Great oral and presentation skills
● Very strong writing capabilities
● Critical thinker
● Problem solver
● Honesty & integrity
● Team player
● Dedicated & dependable
● BPM (Business Process Management)
● Enterprise Architecture (SOA, distributed & event based architectures, serverless, micro services, on-prem/cloud/hybrid architectures)
● Agile/Scrum methodologies
● QA methodologies e.g. unit testing and TDD (Test Driven Development), functional testing, behavioral testing etc
● Frameworks (AngularJS, jQuery, ExtJS, FuelPHP, CodeIgniter, Symfony2, Zend, Laravel)
● Configuration formats/responses (JSON, YAML, XML, Serialization, INI, git)
● Databases (MySQL, MSSQL, Aurora, MongoDB, DynamoDB, MS Access)
● Servers (CentOS, Ubuntu, Amazon Linux, Windows Server)
● Webservers (Apache, ngnix)
● Containerization (Docker, Linux Containers, Kubernetes)
● APIs (RESTful, SOAP, Adhoc)
● UML/BPMN2.0 modeling